skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Noah's Blog
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I love to play Guitar hero. We have Guitar Hero II - Rocks the 80's and Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock, and we will be getting Guitar Hero - Aerosmith when it comes out the end of June!
1 comment:
Ashton
said...
Hey that is a fun game I love it i play it when I can ROCKOUT DUDE
July 25, 2008 at 7:51 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Like Harry Potter or Twilight
Welcome
Please don't go all spammy all over my blog. I don't think you would like the consequenses, because I have spam-watch.
Links
addictinggames
Cheatingdome
Clubpenguin
Mixpod
Nicksbooks
Toontown
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
June
(8)
We went Boating on a Lake two days ago. My Dad too...
I love to play Guitar hero. We have Guitar Hero I...
I love my Nintendo D.S. I like to play Pokemon -...
My other sister and my Dad.
I like to be called ''Stinky Shoelace''. My best f...
My favorite thing to do is to play my Nintendo D.S.
My mom and my baby sister.
Me and my friend Ashton flying a kite at a park.
About Me
Noah
I played Lacrosse for the Spring 2008 season. I like soccer better though.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Hey that is a fun game I love it i play it when I can ROCKOUT DUDE
Post a Comment